If you’re one of the lucky few with a large head, then you know that finding a good paintball mask can be tough. Most masks are designed for people with average-sized heads, so they tend to be too tight or too loose on bigger heads.
But don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. In this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about finding the best paintball mask for people with big heads. We’ll cover what to look for in a good mask, how to adjust it to fit your head, and some of the best masks on the market specifically designed for large heads.
So whether you’re looking for a traditional mask or something a little bit different, read on to find the best option for you.
What Are the Best Paintball Masks for People With Big Heads?
Now that you know what to look for in a paintball mask and how to adjust it to fit your head, here are some of the best masks on the market specifically designed for people with big heads:
1. Empire EVS Paintball Mask
- Empire EVS Paintball Goggle
The Empire EVS Paintball Mask is among the best choices for paintball masks for people with big heads. It has a truly innovative and revolutionary design that comes with two clear thermal lenses that will allow you to see your enemies before they see you. These lenses come in a variety of colors, and you can easily switch between them to suit your mood.
This mask is designed to be breathable, and it is extremely lightweight for a full-face mask. It’s made of durable materials and can withstand the elements of any paintball field.
It’s also a great mask for people with big heads because it comes with a chin guard. So if you have a big head, then you don’t need to worry about the size of your goggles.
Overall, this is a highly reliable and durable mask that will definitely keep your eyes safe. It will give you a clear and unobstructed view of the battlefield. It’s not cheap, but if you really want the best you can get, then you should go ahead and buy it.
2. Push Unite Paintball Goggles MASK with Quad PANE Lens
The Push Unite Paintball Mask is the best full coverage paintball mask that is perfect for every player looking to play paintball. This mask is made up of a super durable polycarbonate shell that will protect your face from the heat of the paintball gun as well as any other external hazards. It is equipped with a quick-change lens system for easy maintenance and replacement.
This mask also comes with a nose bridge adjustment system that is designed to provide the perfect fit for your face. The best thing about this mask is that it is made of a strong anti-fog lens that will keep your eyes safe and clean from the dust and particles that could make your eyes red. It also has 16 strategic ventilation zones to keep you cool and comfortable while playing.
Overall, this is a fantastic mask for any paintball player and even a person looking for a high-quality paintball mask for any other type of activity.
3. Bunkerkings CMD Paintball Goggles
- [Anti-Fog] - VIO thermal lens tech | Hi-flow ventilation | Multi-directional air exhaust zones...
- [Protection] - Bounce flex zones absorb impact | Skin smooth inner shape with tight jawline profile
- [Comfort] - Microfiber contact layer | Pressure reducing shape | Interchangable plush BK foam
Bunkerkings CMD Paintball Goggles are a decent pair of paintball goggles for beginners. It comes in a designer package that includes a Bunkerkings canvas goggle bag and a detachable anti-static goggle strap.
The goggle bag is big enough to store all your spare equipment and it has a high-quality nylon mesh with a drawstring closure that makes it easy to carry.
The lens of these goggles is anti-fog which will help you see clearly during play. It also has multi-directional airflow vents that will keep you comfortable while playing. The goggles are also made with soft-foam padding on the interior that provides comfort.
The padding is easy to remove and replace whenever you want. There is also a big head-friendly goggle strap with a built-in wristlet.
Overall, if you are looking for a great pair of paintball goggles that you can wear comfortably and enjoy playing paintball then these Bunkerkings CMD Paintball Goggles should be your first choice.
Didn’t Find the Best One? Check From Top Picks
- Mask Size: The size of Mask is 9.4" * 9.8" (24*25 CM).
- Material: Use polycarbonate material and TPU plastic impact resistant composite. The ears portion of...
- Security and Stability: Paintball mask with visor shading, Adjustable strap, Louvered vents help...
- A Good Companion for Helmet - The forehead of the skull face mask is not completely covered, ideal...
- High Quality - Goggle mask is made of sturdy ABS material that fits close to the face. With PC lens...
- Comfortable Design - 0.5-inch thick high-quality sponge filler can effectively cushion the facial...
- Double-Paned, Thermal Lens system with Hard coat Lens treatment, fog and scratch resistant...
- Patented Quick Change lens-release system
- Extreme Vision-ultimate visibility, 160 degrees vertical and 260 degrees horizontal vision; See...
- Made in China
- Product type : SAFETY GLASSES
- Package dimensions : 14.122 cm x 17.907 cm x 23.114 cm
- Material: High quality slip resistance and shock absorption performance. Military Style Airsoft Mask...
- Upgrade Airsoft Mask Full Face: Multiple airflow openings and mesh cheek sides for good airflow....
- Multi-Usage: Skull Mask suitable for Tactical, Airsoft game, Paintball or BBS competition, Outdoors,...
- Double pained, Thermoformed Inner Lens for fog and distortion free vision | Lightweight | Built-in...
- SLS Tirodial lens gives you the ultimate in vertical and horizontal peripheral vision
- Patented 1/4 turn buckle quick change lens allows you to switch lenses easily and in less time than...
- [Protection] - Flexible with rigid protection zones | Increased coverage | Efficient single-piece...
- [Visiblility] - Large peripheral field of view | Distortion free optical clarity | Thermal lens with...
- [Breathable] - Maximum airflow | Ventilates and breathes easier | Hear clearly and transmit voice...
- Paintball Mask: The size of Mask is 9.4" * 7.5" (24*19 CM). For a snug fit for different head.
- Material: Use polycarbonate material and ABS plastic impact resistant composite. The ears portion of...
- Comfortable Fit: Adjustable strap, Elastic head strap adjusted to adapt the user's head. The...
- 【Compatibility】 Compatible with airoft helmets and motorcycle helmets, suitable for open helmets...
- 【Detachable】Mask and goggles can be remove to match your other helmets and masks.
- 【Ventilation】Breathable mouth filter and holes keep breathing smoothly when exercising and...
- This face mask provides great protection to your face, ear and neck from sun, wind, cold and snow...
- Unisex balaclava face mask, provides cover and comfort with lightweight (thin material) during all...
- Classic styling, feels soft, windproof breathable excellent,hat solid modelling, in line with the...
What to Look for in a Paintball Mask if You Have a Big Head?
When you have a big head, the fit of your mask is even more important than it is for people with average-sized heads. That’s because a too-tight mask can be uncomfortable and even dangerous, while a too-loose mask can reduce your field of vision and leave gaps that paintballs can sneak through.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when looking for a good fit:
1. Adjustable Straps:
The straps on your mask should be adjustable so that you can get a snug, comfortable fit. If the straps are not adjustable, then the mask is likely to be too loose or too tight.
2. Extra Padding:
Look for a mask with extra padding around the forehead and cheeks. This will help to create a snug fit and prevent the mask from slipping.
3. Large Lens:
A large lens will give you a wider field of vision, which is especially important in a fast-paced game like paintball.
4. Breathable Fabric:
Make sure that the fabric of the mask is breathable so that you don’t get too hot while wearing it.
5. Anti-Fog Coating:
An anti-fog coating on the lens will help to prevent your vision from being obscured by condensation.
6. Quick Release Buckle:
In the event of an emergency, a quick release buckle will allow you to quickly remove the mask.
7. Comfortable Fit:
A comfortable fit is essential for any paintball mask, but it’s especially important for people with big heads. Make sure to try on the mask before you buy it to ensure that it’s comfortable and doesn’t obstruct your vision.
How to Determine If a Mask Is a Right Size for Your Head?
The best way to determine if a mask is a right size for your head is to try it on. If you’re buying a mask online, make sure to read the sizing information carefully before making your purchase.
Most masks will have a circumference measurement and a height measurement. To get an accurate idea of how the mask will fit, measure the circumference of your head at the widest point and compare it to the circumference measurement of the mask.
If your head measurement is between two sizes, choose the larger size. You can always adjust the straps to get a snugger fit, but you can’t make a too-small mask fit.
Once you’ve found a mask that you think will fit, put it on and adjust the straps until it’s snug but not too tight. Make sure that you can see clearly out of the lens and that there are no gaps around the edges of the mask.
If everything looks good, then you’ve found a mask that’s the right size for you.
How to Adjust a Paintball Mask if It’s Too Tight or Too Loose?
A good paintball mask should fit snugly yet comfortably on your face to protect you from incoming paintballs. If your mask is too tight, it can be uncomfortable and make it difficult to breathe. If your mask is too loose, it can slip off your face during play and provide little protection. Luckily, most masks come with adjustable straps that allow you to get the perfect fit.
If your mask is too tight, start by adjusting the top strap. Move it away from your head a bit to loosen the fit. If that doesn’t work, try loosening the side straps as well. If your mask is still too tight, consider getting a different size or model of the mask.
If your mask is too loose, start by tightening the side straps. If that doesn’t work, try adjusting the top strap. If your mask is still too loose, consider getting a different size or model of the mask.
Most paintball masks come with adjustable straps that allow you to get the perfect fit. If your mask is too tight or too loose, start by adjusting the straps. If that doesn’t work, try getting a different size or model of the mask.
Importance of Ventilation and Protection in a Paintball Mask
When you’re looking for a paintball mask, it’s important to keep two things in mind: ventilation and protection.
Ventilation is important because you want to be able to breathe easily while you’re wearing the mask. If a mask doesn’t have good ventilation, you’ll end up feeling hot and sweaty after only a few minutes of playing.
Protection is important because, well, paintballs hurt. A good mask will protect your face, head, and neck from being hit by paintballs. It should also have a wide field of view so you can see incoming enemies and react quickly.
So when you’re looking at masks, make sure to keep both ventilation and protection in mind.
Do I need a special mask to play paintball?
No, you don’t need a special mask to play paintball. Any mask that covers your whole face and has good ventilation will work.
How often do I need to replace my paintball mask?
You should replace your paintball mask every 1-2 years, or sooner if it starts to show signs of wear and tear.
What should I do if my paintball mask fogs up?
There are a few things you can do to prevent your paintball mask from fogging up. First, make sure that the lens is clean. Second, try to avoid breathing directly onto the lens. And third, consider getting a mask with an anti-fog coating.
Should I buy a full head-covered paintball mask?
It’s up to you. Some people prefer full head-covered masks because they offer more protection. Others prefer half-masks because they don’t obstruct your vision and they’re less hot and stuffy.
Do I need to wear a mask if I’m only playing with friends?
Yes, you should always wear a mask when playing paintball, even if you’re only playing with friends. Paintballs hurt, and it’s better to be safe than sorry.
There you have it! Our top picks for the best paintball mask for big heads. We hope this article has helped you find the perfect mask for your next game.
Remember, when choosing a mask, it’s important to keep ventilation and protection in mind. And if you’re not sure what size to get, always err on the side of too big rather than too small.