Find the best paintball guns under $1000, below. For those of you looking to step up your game, but are on a budget, this is the place for you! We have gone through hundreds of different markers and hand picked our favorites that all fit into the sub-$1,000 category.
Our Top Picks – Best Paintball Guns Under 1000 Dollars
Benefits of Using High Priced Paintball Guns
Paintball has become one of the most popular sports in the world. The number of people who own paintball guns is increasing every year. The paintball guns come in different types and designs. The high priced paintball guns can be very expensive depending on the brand name and the quality of the gun.
There are many benefits to having a high-priced paintball gun such as:
1) A higher price tag means that you will get more technological advancements than low-priced paintball guns. This means that the gun will be able to shoot further and more accurately. The accuracy of your paintball gun is very important, especially if you are playing in a tournament or trying to play for fun with friends.
2) A high-priced paintball gun also means that you will get better customer service than someone who owns a cheaper paintball gun. A reputable brand name company will try to make sure that you are fully satisfied with your product, which is why they offer good customer service.
3) High priced paintball guns are usually used by advanced players, so this means it’s easier to upgrade or customize the gun for better performance. Low-priced paintball guns do not have much room for upgrades or customization.
4) The high-priced paintball gun usually has a higher rate of fire and can shoot more rounds per second than low priced guns. This means that you will be able to get the target on your site faster and easier, which helps when playing tournaments or with friends.
5) Most importantly if you’re looking to play paintball as a sport, the high priced guns allow you to perform better and win more games. This is why it’s important to use this kind of gun when playing with other people or in an organized tournament.
6) Lastly, if you are buying your paintball gun as a gift for someone, the high-priced guns come in a variety of different styles and designs. Low-priced paintball guns are usually very simple with few features, whereas the high-priced ones offer more style choices as well as better capabilities
What To Look for Before Buying a $1000 Paintball Gun?
While you can find plenty of cheap paintball guns for less than $100, the real fun starts when you start investing between $500 and $1000. There are a few things to keep an eye out for when shopping around in this price range. These include:
1) Rate of Fire
A higher rate of fire is desirable, but the gun must have the ability to cycle its firing rate. For example, if you can pull the trigger 10 times within a second, that is considered a high rate of fire. If it’s below 10 rounds per second, then it’s not much faster than other guns at this price range. Some markers are capable of shooting over 20 rounds per second.
The efficiency of your gun is key when it comes to shooting rounds, this is related to the rate of fire in most cases. The higher the capacity of the tank, the more shots you will be able to take before having to refill. Make sure that whatever paintball gun you choose has an efficient tank or hopper so that you can take as many shots as possible during a game. The higher the rate of fire, the less efficient tanks will be.
The more features your gun has, the more customization options it will have. Most high-priced paintball guns come with an assortment of different accessories that allow you to integrate them into your play style. There are numerous muzzle breaks and scopes you can choose from, among other things.
You definitely want something that is of good quality and built to last through long tournaments and multiple paintball sessions. The gun should have a sturdy build with high-quality parts made out of materials that can take a lot of punishment. Even the hopper and barrel need to be made from strong materials that will last through many paintball games.
5) Customer Service and Warranty
Just like with any other product, you always want the best customer service possible. Always read online reviews to find out how well the company takes care of its customers when something goes wrong with one of its products. A good warranty is also important to ensure that your gun will last for a long time and be covered in case something happens to it.
Tips On How to Save Money When Buying a $1000 Paintball Gun?
Spending $1000 on a paintball gun might sound like a high expense, but you will get a lot more for your money compared to lower priced options.
You can still save money when buying something in this price range by looking for sales, coupons, and promo codes. Make sure to check out online retailers as they usually offer much better deals than what you will find at your local paintball shop. Also, make sure to check out Amazon as they often have great deals and promo codes you can use when shopping online.
There are also a number of other things you can do to save money such as buying one in the off season. For example, if you’re looking to buy during Summer, chances are that it will be much cheaper than any other time of the year because most people aren’t spending as much on their hobbies.
You can also wait for special discounts and offers from the store where you usually buy your paintball equipment.
To sum it up, always look for high-quality features before buying one of the best paintball guns under $1000. It’s also worth your time to research customer feedback and to find out what people are saying about their experiences with that specific model. A good warranty can never hurt either so you will be covered in case anything goes wrong with your new gun.